Sure, overlook Islamic jihadist, ANTIFA fascists and the opposite Socialist and Communist factions in our society who assault the foundations and legal guidelines of our republic. Now that Democrats have taken management of the Home of Representatives, “rightwing extremism” goes to be on the forefront of hearings this yr.
Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) is now answerable for the Home Homeland Safety Committee and as such, he plans to behave, however his goal is “rightwing extremists.”
Whereas a few of the hearings will function white supremacist teams, remember how this corrupt authorities has focused a plethora of individuals on the so-called “right” as extremists and a menace to the nation. I’ll remind you of that in a second.
Thompson intends to carry hearings to highlight what specialists say is a progress of lethal proper wing extremism in America, even when the hearings might function members of white supremacist teams.
“There are some people, I understand, who have belonged to those groups in the past, so there might be an opportunity for dialogue there,” Thompson stated.
Thompson stated his goal is to vary the dialogue and discover a stability in a U.S. home terrorism technique that he believes has targeted too closely on the specter of homegrown Muslim terrorism and too little the rise of far proper, white nationalist, and anti-Semitic teams.
“We want to basically kind of change the conversation so that people understand that a bigger threat on the domestic side is the radical right wing folk in this country,” he stated.
Right here’s some fascinating comparisons. First, McClatchy writes:
A research by the nonpartisan Authorities Accountability Workplace discovered that violent extremism was answerable for 85 assaults and 225 deaths in the USA between September 12, 2001 and December 31, 2016.
Of these, 106 deaths have been attributed to far proper violence in 22 separate incidents and 119 have been attributed to “radical Islamist violent extremists” in 23 separate incidents.
Between 2008 and 2017, home extremists have been liable for 387 murders. Of these, 274, or 71 %, have been dedicated by far proper members of 1 group or one other, in line with a 2018 Anti-Defamation League research.
Now, think about within the span of time they’re given, the numbers intentionally miss the day earlier than: September 11, 2001. Why? As a result of almost three,000 individuals have been killed in simply someday! And it wasn’t proper wing extremists who have been accountable. Examine that to what? A couple of hundred deaths within the span of almost 20 years? Come on, this isn’t even a correct comparability.
With that stated, I’m not trying to justify any murders in any respect, it doesn’t matter what the spiritual ideology, ethnicity or the place they arrive from. My level is just that we don’t actually have a problem with proper wing extremism. Belief me, if we had an issue with it, everybody would realize it. You wouldn’t want hearings on it.
There isn’t a doubt that the extra we permit Islamists into the nation, the extra they will populate and the extra we’ll see an increase in home terrorists, largely Islamic, however a easy search of the information and numbers point out that there’s much more to be involved with than having hearings on “right wing extremism.” In truth, Islamic jihad plots have been rising for a while.
I’m gonna exit on a limb right here and say that Rep. Thompson is just aiming his political agenda in a Communist, ethnic prejudice towards sure individuals he doesn’t like.
In any case, keep in mind that our personal authorities, underneath the usurper Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah, labeled many People as potential terrorists. Have a look.
1. People who speak about “individual liberties”
2. People who advocate for states’ rights
three. People who need “to make the world a better place”
four. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. These which are inquisitive about “defeating the Communists”
6. People who consider “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anybody that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable”
eight. Anybody that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. People who “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for homosexuals and lesbians”
15. Members of the Household Analysis Council
16. Members of the American Household Affiliation
17. People who consider that Mexico, Canada and the USA “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union’”
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Motion Community
22. Anybody that’s “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anybody that’s engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anybody that’s against Agenda 21
25. Anybody that’s involved about FEMA camps
26. Anybody that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia motion
28. The sovereign citizen motion
29. People who “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anybody that “complains about bias”
31. Anybody that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anybody that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anybody that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anybody that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35. Anybody that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anybody that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anybody that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anybody that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anybody that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Residents which have “bumper stickers” which might be patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. People who discuss with an “Army of God”
44. These which are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45. These which might be “anti-global”
46. These which are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”
47. These which are “reverent of individual liberty”
48. People who “believe in conspiracy theories”
49. People who have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50. People who possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51. People who would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52. People who would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53. Anybody that might “seek to politicize religion”
54. People who have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55. Anybody that’s “anti-abortion”
56. Anybody that’s “anti-Catholic”
57. Anybody that’s “anti-nuclear”
58. “Rightwing extremists”
59. “Returning veterans”
60. These involved about “illegal immigration”
61. People who “believe in the right to bear arms”
62. Anybody that’s engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63. Anybody that reveals “fear of Communist regimes”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. These which are towards unlawful immigration
66. People who speak about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” method
67. People who have a damaging view of the United Nations
68. These which are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69. People who supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. People who show the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. People who consider in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians
In writing on this Kurt Nimmo factors out:
That emphasis will change underneath the Democrats. The brand new terrorists are “homegrown” and embrace nationalists (shorthand for racist), constitutionalists, and libertarians. There will probably be hearings and attainable present trials within the months forward.
The DHS will lastly arrive at its last vacation spot—a nationwide secret police targeted on political activism difficult the ruling elite and their contrived political association.
Thoughtcrime—opposition to the state and its insurance policies—won’t be tolerated by the political class. Democrats need to be sure one other Donald Trump won’t sit within the White Home. In an effort to do that, they should go after excessive profile people and teams, maintain present trials, and proceed the work of deplatforming “deplorables” and their “hate,” in different phrases, free speech.
Lastly, a phrase of warning to the “far-left.” For those who wander outdoors the parameters set by Democrats and their “progressive” foundations, additionally, you will be attacked and undermined by the state, particularly for those who oppose Bush’s wars, which turned Obama’s wars and now Trump’s.
Precisely proper! Keep vigilant!
Courtesy of Freedom Outpost
Tim Brown is an writer and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He’s husband to his “more precious than rubies” spouse, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides within the U.S. occupied Nice State of South Carolina. . Comply with Tim on Twitter. Additionally verify him out on Gab, Minds, MeWe, Spreely, Mumbl It and Steemit